The latest edition of Oral Pathology: Clinical Pathologic Correlations continues the tradition of presenting oral pathology in a clinically relevant format in which diseases and conditions are classified according to their appearance and presentation.
- Manual of Clinical Procedures in Dentistry 1st Edition PDF Free
- Aesthetic Orthognathic Surgery and Rhinoplasty PDF Free 2019
What is the benefit of this presentation?
This presentation is designed to assist the student or clinician in the recognition of specific conditions and in the development of differential diagnosis and a rational treatment approach. The correlation of histopathology with clinical features of the oral diseases illustrated and discussed further enhances the reader’s understanding of underlying processes. This leads to more skilled diagnoses and improved patient care.
• Each chapter begins with a list of diseases or conditions that will be covered. Within the chapter are detailed descriptions of etiology, pathogenesis, clinical features, histopathology, differential diagnosis, and treatment and prognosis of the listed diseases. This matches what the clinician expects to see in practice and makes this book a useful tool for the development of differential diagnoses and subsequent treatment planning.
• The atlas-style Clinical Overview section covers the most common lesions and symptoms in table format with corresponding clinical photographs, which facilitates quickly locating key information on each condition described whether at the chairside, in the lab, or as a quick review for exam preparation.
• Over 1,000 high-quality, full-color clinical photographs, radiographs, photomicrographs, and drawings—including advanced imaging and drawings from the authors’ personal collections—clearly illustrate various lesions and disease states.
• Almost 200 boxes and tables on clinical conditions are found throughout the text, and they provide easy access to key information.
• 30 case studies demonstrate “unknown” cases. These cases provide excellent opportunities to become more familiar with diagnosing lesions and conditions based on clinical presentation.
• 150 multiple choice questions (created in the Board Review format) provide an excellent review for the NBDE.
• Each chapter features an accompanying interactive lecture module that walks the student through decisionmaking practices and proper clinical identification of lesions and conditions. Each module contains case unknowns in which there are correlations of clinical and radiographic features with histopathology. Also included in each module are summary slides and additional examples of the diseases presented. To further assist in retaining this information, a self-assessment quiz is included at the end of each module.
• 50 image-based questions provide an excellent way to test the reader’s skill at recognition and diagnosis.
• An electronic image collection includes all the images from the text. These images are downloadable in various formats to create lectures and class exercises.
• Over 500 multiple choice questions are provided and can be used to create quizzes or final exams. The questions follow the Board Review format.
• Answer Key for Image-based Questions.
Medicine Book Free: Oral Pathology: Clinical Pathologic Correlations – 7th Edition