Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology 2 Volume Set 4th Edition PDF surpasses others in its ability to be concise while providing an all-encompassing approach to the vast field of abdominal radiology. It is well written, carefully organized, and the illustrations are exemplary. This book provides the most current information in the field and is vital for excellent patient care.
Description Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology 2 Volume Set 4th Edition PDF
Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology remains your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art guidance on all the latest and emerging GI and abdominal imaging technologies. Drs. Richard M. Gore and Marc S. Levine lead a team of world-renowned experts to provide unparalleled comprehensive coverage ofall major abdominal disorders as well as the complete scope of abdominal imaging modalities, including the latest inMDCT, MRI, diffusion weighted andperfusion imaging, ultrasound, PET/CT, PET/MR, plain radiographs, MRCP, angiography,and barium studies. In print, online, or on mobile devices, this edition is the perfect “go-to” reference for today’s radiologist.
- Characterize abdominal masses and adenopathy with the aid of diffusion-weighted MR imaging.
- See how gastrointestinal conditions present with more than 2,500 multi-modality, high-quality digital imagesthat mirror the findings you’re likely to encounter in practice.
- Make optimal use of the latest abdominal and gastrointestinal imaging techniques with new chapters on diffusion weighted MRI, perfusion MDCT and MRI, CT colonography, CT enterography and MR enterography―sophisticated cross-sectional imaging techniques that have dramatically improved the utility of CT and MR for detecting a host of pathologic conditions in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Expert guidance is right at your fingertips. Now optimized for use on mobile devices, this edition is perfect as an on-the-go resource for all abdominal imagingneeds.
- Effectively apply MR and CT perfusion, diffusion weighted imaging, PET/CT and PET/MR in evaluating tumor response to therapy.
Info Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology 2 Volume Set 4th Edition PDF
- Categories: Free Medical Books, Radiology
- Hardcover: 2464 pages
- 4 edition (December 10, 2014)
- Language: English
Medical Textbooks Online: Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology 2 Volume Set 4th Edition PDF