Given the wide-ranging nature of the literature one must study in plastic surgery training, a solid grounding in many fundamental principles and procedures is an absolute prerequisite to becoming a competent plastic surgeon.
- Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology Cases 1st edition 2020
- Surgical and Medical Treatment of Osteoporosis: Principles and Practice 1st Edition 2020
And yet, until now there has been no single source that collects these fundamental topics in one volume; rather, the information has had to be gleaned from the introductory chapters of multiple comprehensive textbooks. The present volume takes a new approach, and provides the trainee an opportunity to learn these fundamentals more efficiently and comprehensively through a single book.
This work will prepare the trainee to confidently advance to the more specific core topics in reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery.
- Highly efficient presentation and organization of all fundamental plastic surgical topics
- 21 chapters cover such topics as patient safety; normal and abnormal wound healing; local anesthesia and nerve blocks; soft tissue infections and antibiotics; implants and biomaterials; basic surgical techniques; grafting of fat, skin, bone, and other tissues; flaps; burns; and much more.
- Each chapter closes with a summary of key points.
Ideal for all surgeons in training, Fundamental Topics in Plastic Surgery is a complete introduction to the science and technical expertise of aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Fundamental Topics in Plastic Surgery PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Fundamental Topics in Plastic Surgery PDF:
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Fundamental Topics in Plastic Surgery PDF for free now:
Best Medical Books: Fundamental Topics in Plastic Surgery PDF Free